It is up to the owner to ensure that all of the many different aspects to running a successful business are met. Impressive displays, friendly customer service, top-notch marketing, and a welcoming presentation are among the essentials for the owners and/or management to prioritize. However, when it comes to the exterior of commercial properties, too many owners neglect the exterior’s appearance in the dark. Proper lighting is one of the important aspects business owners should consider as a part of the overall success of your business and today, we at RG Electric Services would like to share the advantages of a well-lit exterior, particularly when using LED lighting, can offer your business.
Pros of Commercial Exterior LED Landscape Lighting
1) Increase Awareness of Business. LED lights will brighten up a space while the illuminating power increases. Having light flood around your business grabs the attention of passerby and clientele alike and it is particularly useful for people to better find your commercial entity. People will take note of your location with its brilliantly lit consciously or subconsciously, allowing them to come into your business now or at a later time.
2) Security Lighting. A necessity for safety and protection, lights enveloping your structure and parking lot is essential. People feel more comfortable in the light and both your employees and customers will feel more secure and comfortable coming and going from your business. Scrupulous characters use poorly lit and darkened areas to keep from being seen and to benefit from the insecurity people feel traveling in dark areas. The direct exterior of building having plenty of LED lighting as well as the parking lot can potentially reduce the crimes that could otherwise occur.
3) LED Lighting Upgrades. Increasing the fixtures in your commercial space helps, however, people will feel more secure with the added advantages of LED lights as explained below.
– LED lights have a flexible design that permit businesses on a budget to retrofit new fixtures that can be installed to existing poles and mounts.
– The LED’s consistent temperature and light intensity give the fixtures a longer lifespan and they are far easier to care of.
– Following a power outage, standard lamps take a long moment to restart where the LED lights instantly start up, preventing an extended time of a dark commercial exterior.
– Induction lamps and drives of LED maintenance is simpler to replace because they can be done without tools.
– Up to 100,000 hours of light is delivered with LED bulbs, providing your lamps with a longer life than standard bulbs and they do not require as much maintenance.
– The negative impact on the environment is reduced, as LED lights do not use nearly as much energy.
– The light depreciation is prevented because LED lights are sealed in an industrial-strength case that prevents pollution, dust, and other residues from building up.
– LED light fixtures are perfect for outdoor use as they are available for shock and vibration resistance.
Lighting Consultations, Fixture Installations & More in Agoura Hills, Chatsworth, Van Nuys, Woodland Hills, Encino & Greater Los Angeles, California
When you are trying to better brighten your commercial property for the night traffic, call the experts of RG Electric Services for a lighting design and installation to get noticed and offer comfort and safety.